Here are a few reasons to choose us for your clients:
- Files are taken on within a 60 minute delay
- You will receive automated emails any time actions are taken in regards to your files
- You can connect to a secured environment in order to see the status of all your files as well as graphs with details on lenders, terms and mortgage loan types to which your clients have subscribed.
- You will receive a weekly email with a rate table, pertinent information for your clients and the list of files received and paid.
- You are eligible to sign up for in-house training regardless of your level: beginner, intermediate, advanced or expert.
- Our brokers deal with many lenders in order to find the best possible offer for clients. Since we are not limited to a single lender and their line of products, we are well positioned to find the best offer for your clients.
- Our brokers must take obligatory trainings year-round in order to maintain their FSCO or OACIQ permit as well as their AMP title, awarded by the CAAMP (Financial Services Commission of Ontario, Organisme d’Autoréglementation du Courtage Immobilier du Québec and Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals)
- Our brokers request only one single copy from the credit bureau in order to do their work, limiting the impact on the client’s credit score (Making multiple requests from various places will have a negative impact on a borrower’s credit rating).
- Our brokers are paid a fixed compensation, which guarantees their impartiality. They are also ineligible for various contests organized by the lenders.
- One year before a loan comes to maturity, our team will resend you the names of the clients to contact in order to allow you to renew their referral.
- If your client refers another client to us, we will award you your full commission.
- For those with an FSCO or AMF permit, we will not be soliciting your clients with any insurance or investment products, we know you are already experts in this domain.